Once upon a time, cream blushers were touted as skin-like pops of creamy cheek colour. Except, actually, they never really popped. Which is why I rarely recommended them – particularly for darker skin tones. There’s a fallacy that anyone who wants cream blusher will happily sacrifice pigment for the creamy texture. Newsflash: everyone wants both. Thankfully, they have upped their game. Cream blushers can now deliver both subtle and tangible pops of colour, blend into skin like serum, rarely need reapplying and are perfect for summer.
1. Rose Inc Blush Divine Radiant Lip & Cheek Colour in Hydrangea £23, roseinc.com
2. Fenty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush in Crush on Cupid £21, boots.com
3. Patrick Ta Major Headlines Double-Take Creme and Powder Blush Duo in She’s Vibrant £30, cultbeauty.co.uk
4. NARS The Multiple in Orgasm £30, narscosmetics.co.uk
5. Tower 28 BeachPlease Luminous Tinted Balm in Golden Hour £18, cultbeauty.co.uk